KliKKi is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in the Nordics, providing analytics, search marketing, conversion optimization and display advertising services to the regions largest advertisers and e-commerce companies. We are continuing our expansion and are now looking for SEO Consultants to join us at our Stockholm office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a rising star to work with a world-class SEO team and an enviable client roster. The company is renowned for developing their talent internally so opportunities to progress are plentiful.
Being a consultant at KliKKi is about providing Digital Marketing leadership to clients and project teams and involves the following main tasks:
- Setting an optimal project plan covering the market research, technical, content and promotion aspects of our SEO product.
- Being fully accountable for project results and keeping the project on track (with support from project managers).
- Handling client meetings and reporting on project progress based on both activities and results.
- Expertly manage the client relationship and understand that helping the client to implement change is a critical part of our role.
- Delegate work to analysts and our content marketing team.
- Involvement in sales activities particularly in helping the client set appropriate project goals.
- Our SEO consultants are also responsible for drawing appropriate insights from Google analytics and other relevant data sources to make the right strategic and tactical project decisions.
- Basic conversion optimization work is included in many of our SEO projects since our goal is to deliver real financial results to our clients, not just traffic.
- You strive to develop yourself and your career within digital marketing and consulting
- Consulting skills – ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable way to senior executives
- Results driven and focused on getting things done
- Ability to lead smaller project groups including delegation and in project coaching and mentoring
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from digital marketing and consulting
- Most likely you have been working at an IT consultancy, web agency, search marketing firm or e-commerce company
- Experience and knowledge of analytics tools, and Google Analytics in particular, is a plus
- You are familiar with conversion optimization principles
- Advanced excel skills and having had your own blog or website is seen as a plus
- You are dedicated to providing the best service, you have attention to detail and you thrive in high performance environments
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Please send your application to email@example.com, att: Scott Roemermann, Head of Consulting; or...