Sebastian Grabne, Team Lead & Senior Owned Media Consultant in Stockholm
1. Where are you from and how did you end up at Klikki?
Vagnhärad, a super small village south of Stockholm. I ended up at KliKKi because I wanted the challenge of helping big brands transform their marketing to adapt to their target audience's needs. And also because the office's where pretty nice.
2. What do you do at Klikki?
I'm a senior consultant and also a team lead in our Owned Media Team. As a senior consultant I'm the lead on one of our larger clients. As a team lead I help the juniors in my team develop their skills.
3. What at Klikki do you love the most?
The freedom of work and the trust that comes with it! There is almost no micro management from "above" which is really nice and developing.
4. Your best experience at Klikki so far has been…
Surfing with the whole company in San Sebastian
5. Describe working at Klikki in three words
Freedom, challenge, personal development (yes, I used 4 words)