SEO Consultant Stockholm
KliKKi is one of the leading Digital Marketing Agencies in the Nordics, providing analytics, search marketing, conversion optimization and display advertising services to the regions largest advertisers and e-commerce companies. We are continuing our expansion and are now looking for SEO Consultants to join us at our Stockholm office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a rising star to work with a world-class SEO team and an enviable client roster. The company is renowned for developing their talent internally so opportunities to progress are plentiful.
- Setting an optimal project plan covering the market research, technical, content and promotion aspects of our SEO product.
- Being fully accountable for project results and keeping the project on track (with support from project managers).
- Handling client meetings and reporting on project progress based on both activities and results.
- Expertly manage the client relationship and understand that helping the client to implement change is a critical part of our role.
- Delegate work to analysts and our content marketing team.
- Involvement in sales activities particularly in helping the client set appropriate project goals.
- Our SEO consultants are also responsible for drawing appropriate insights from Google analytics and other relevant data sources to make the right strategic and tactical project decisions.
- Basic conversion optimization work is included in many of our SEO projects since our goal is to deliver real financial results to our clients, not just traffic.
- You strive to develop yourself and your career within digital marketing and consulting
- Consulting skills – ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable way to senior executives
- Results driven and focused on getting things done
- Ability to lead smaller project groups including delegation and in project coaching and mentoring
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from digital marketing and consulting
- Most likely you have been working at an IT consultancy, web agency, search marketing firm or e-commerce company
- Experience and knowledge of analytics tools, and Google Analytics in particular, is a plus
- You are familiar with conversion optimization principles
- Advanced excel skills and having had your own blog or website is seen as a plus
- You are dedicated to providing the best service, you have attention to detail and you thrive in high performance environments
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, att: Scott Roemermann, Head of Consulting.
KliKKi is the leading digital marketing company in the Nordic region employing over 70 digital marketing professionals in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
KliKKi provides services within four main areas: Analytics – strategic measurement, website analysis and integrated reporting services, Search Marketing – paid search and search engine optimization (SEO) services, Display – advanced display solutions, CRO – conversion rate optimization.
The company has been rated among the fastest growing technology companies in EMEA in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 study in 2010, 2011 and 2012. KliKKi is a wholly owned subsidiary within the Nordic Morning Communications Group (formerly Edita Plc).
Nordic Morning is the leading communications group in the Nordic region. With our 800 communications experts working in 14 companies in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Ukraine and India, we produce innovative solutions in a rapidly changing business environment – from the creation of strategic content to its efficient implementation. Our aim is always to ensure our customers’ success. That’s why we’ve been at the forefront of our industry for more than 150 years. Learn more about us here: www.nordicmorning.com